Monday, November 24, 2014

Hi Everyone!
      I'm heading out for 4+ months of delightful unknowns, and some friends and family requested I set up a blog to help keep them informed about my whereabouts and whatimdoings. You should expect an update around every two weeks, maybe more often than that. The posts will be sent from Thailand, India, Nepal, and various eastern European countries, more or less in that order.
     I hope you enjoy both the prattle and the profound (more of the former) that these entries allow. Although I wish it were possible, I won't always be able to say I wish you were here, because spending days at a time within 50 feet of a toilet is not something I could wish upon the caring people willing to read this blog. Oh, and please, stay in touch!

Jordan


No comments:

Post a Comment